Welcome to the Intel® Global Accounts Payable external website! We are committed to working with you, our valued suppliers, to help achieve on-time, accurate payment, and have designed this site specifically for you. Please use the information provided here as your guide to preparing invoices and receiving documents.
Check here for updates on important items!
Early Pay Program - Intel uses C2FO to allow supplier to request early payment of approved invoice to improve their cash flow or balance sheet. If you are contacted by C2FO and invited to register, this is a legitimate request and we ask you to forward the message to the person in your company responsible for cash management.
See details about the Early Pay Program.
Intel Audit Firms - Intel uses two 3rd party audit firms to gather audit information from its suppliers. If you are contacted by one of the below listed Audit firms they are legitimate requests and Intel asks you to please respond accordingly.
1. APEX Analytix
- Altera Integration Document: Altera to Intel PO Billing Requirements
- Invoicing    Details on Intel's invoicing requirements, Intel® Web Invoice, and RosettaNet (XML) invoicing.
- Payment    Details on Intel's payment terms, preferred payment method, and Intel® Payment Tracker information.
- Early Pay Program    Details on requesting early payment of approved invoices.
- FAQ's    Frequently asked questions and their corresponding answers.
- Forms    Bank and Tax forms, which are intended for new suppliers who have been contacted by Intel and invited to become a supplier, or existing suppliers whom wish to update their information.